From time to time it is necessary - and recommended - to update and change your profile photo/portrait, for various websites and social networks such as Facebook or Linkedin, for CVs or for any other purpose.
At Studio Farag, you have the opportunity to create a new, flattering representative photograph for a perfect profile photo/portrait.
Sivan Farag, a photography artist with a lot of experience in profile photos/portraits, will create the perfect photo for you, and for your needs.
Sivan Farag and his team will make sure to create a quality profile photo/portrait that radiates professionalism, seriousness and pleasantness - and together, we can convince your next client or your new employer that you are the right person for them.
Any profile photo/portrait can be taken according to any chosen concept that is suitable for the subject's profession and the spirit that they wish to transmit in the photo.
It is recommended to perform the profile photos/portraits at our studio, which holds a wide variety of backdrops to choose from, but it may also be performed in your office by erecting a mobile studio that we will bring with us, which includes your choice of backdrops and suitable lighting.
We recommend arriving at the photoshoot with at least two changes of clothes, flattering make-up (also recommended for men), styled hair, shave (for men) and even tidy nails.
It is possible to order the services of a professional make-up artist, who will help you look your best, for the profile photo/portrait photoshoot.
Following the photoshoot, the photos you have selected will undergo Photoshop editing as necessary, as per your request, while maintaining and paying special attention to the authenticity of your photograph.
Tips for profile photos/portrait photos:
- It is best to bring a number of articles of clothing to the photoshoot, and together we will pick the most suitable one or take photos with several of them to get a different look from one photograph to the other.
- Personal make up is flattering, for men as well. It is possible to bring in your own personal make-up artist, or order the services of our professional make-up artist.
- It is important to arrive at the photoshoot with your hair styled, and of course, a shave for men.
- Some photos are full body shots, and thus it is recommended to match your shoes to your outfit.
- You may bring in props related to your profession or your position, to create an authentic, unique photograph of you.